Design An Eid Card Competition
Bring your child’s illustration to life! Upgrade to a custom-printed pack of Eid cards & envelopes (10pk) with your child’s design to share with loved ones.
Each pack costs £10, from which a £2 charitable donation will be made to Muslim Foster Network for every pack purchased, helping us to provide vital aid to disadvantaged Muslim children and refugees currently in the UK foster care system.
Please click on the button below to order your bespoke pack and support this charity, ensuring you checkout with the same email address as above.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Deadline to enter the competition is 5pm (BST) on Monday 19th June 2023.
2. Entries must be hand drawn illustrations and not created digitally on a computer, phone or tablet (e.g. Canva or Procreate). Canvas size needs to be A5 dimensions (15x21cm). Submitted artwork must be of an original design created by a child under the age of 18 years old.
3. One entry per child only, entries only acceptable via this page – we cannot accept submissions sent directly to us by email or using social media platforms.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition or to win. The competition is open to all children living in the UK.
5. For every physical pack of custom printed cards purchased, £2 will be be donated to the Muslim Foster Network. Peacock Supplies also pledges to match total funds raised by the end of this competition.
6. After the deadline has passed, a shortlist of the nominated entries will be published and evaluated by the judging panel.
7. Winners & runner ups for each age category will be announced by email on Monday 26th June 2023. Prizes will be sent out before Eid al-Adha.
8. After Eid, we will run a public vote to choose which of the 3 winning designs will be crowned the overall winner. We will mass print this design to sell as our official charity card for 2023-2024 and the sales from these single cards will continue to fundraise for the Muslim Foster Network.
9. Any attempt to circumvent the rules of the competition by entering multiple times or uploading duplicated artwork, etc will result in immediate disqualification.
10. You give permission for us to contact you by email and share your design entry across various channels and social media platforms. For any winning entries, the artist and their legal guardian give permission to allow Peacock Supplies Limited to print and sell the design commercially.
11. By entering this competition, you accept the above terms and conditions.